Using the Website means the unconditional agreement of the User with the Policy. If The user does not agree with the terms of the Policy, he must refrain from using the Website.
What data does the user provide?
For communication with the Website, the User provides the following information:
- phone number;
- e-mail address.
While using the Website, the User may provide other data, including:
- any information sent to Trusted Tablets using the Website;
- contact information (address) and financial information (when paying for the order);
- other information about the User’s interaction with the pharmacy and its partners;
- collection of statistics of visits to the Website;
- information on software and hardware to gain access to cnydrugtesting.com, including data on the geolocation or IP-address of the User.
Purposes of collecting User’s personal information
The main purpose of collecting User’s personal information is to receive statistics for visiting the Website. Users give us consent to any action / operation or combination of actions / operations using automation means or without using such means, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting, destruction of their personal data for the following purposes:
- User identification when interacting with the pharmacy;
- fulfilment of the company’s obligations to the User;
- sending out individual marketing emails (the User can refuse form receiving them at any time);
- informing the user about changes in the use of the Website.
Terms of Personal Information Processing
We guarantee that we do not sell, do not provide and do not plan to sell and provide User’s personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without direct consent of the User expressed in a separate document.
To fulfil the obligations of processing the personal data of the User, we have the right combine impersonal data with other information received from third parties and use such data for improvement and content of the online pharmacy. The user allows the Company to provide his personal data to:
- law enforcement agencies, various state bodies or another third individual in response to a request for information in a criminal investigation and any activity that could lead to the prosecution of Trusted Tablets;
- affiliates and service providers who support the work of the pharmacy (couriers, etc.).The user can at any time change (update) the provided personal information or its part by writing to the pharmacy with a request to make changes or withdraw consent to provide personal data.
Security of personal data
We take necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data of users from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, changes, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
Processing of personal information using cookies
This Policy is subject to updating in case of changes in the legislation on personal data, as well as the initiative of the Company to improve the protection of personal data of users.